If you are attending a baby shower soon why not focus a little on mom instead?
After all, she is starting a new life too and she will need a few items to make things a little easier for her once the baby arrives.
1. Hair S.O.S. Kit: A lot of new moms can receive unexpected guests all wanting to see the baby or offer a helping hand. Or sometimes she is going to have to get out of the house when she feels a little stir crazy. A hair S.O.S. kit will help her get ready quick. Give her a collection of pretty hair bands, elastics and clips so she can get her hair off her face ready to face the day. Throw in some dry shampoo products so she can look and feel fresh on 'time poor' days. You can even offer a cute hat and some bandannas she can throw on for when all else fails.
2. Breastfeeding Tanks: If she plans to nurse give her a few pretty breastfeeding tank tops that will offer her a few colour choices throughout the week to make it easier to feed wherever she is. These will also give her something comfortable yet attractive to slip on in the morning - and look great.
3. Breastfeeding Kit: Breastfeeding can throw a few curve balls at new moms. Help her get ready with a breastfeeding kit with the following:
4. Nursing Tops: Buy her a really pretty nursing top or two that she can wear when going out. New moms sometimes forget that their postpartum body will require some new clothes for the first six months to a year. She will appreciate having something pretty to wear that makes her look and feel great.
5. Fashionable Large Bag: Although “diaper” bags have come a long way since our moms were raising us, it is still nice to have a large, fashionable bag to carry around all of that baby gear. Look for something she can wear on her shoulder to avoid touching her sensitive breasts.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Here are some amazing mums that you need to follow to inspire you to make fun, nutritious and simple meals for the family!
The sizing & fit of Peachymama nursing clothes are specially designed for you and your ‘after baby’ body.
Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust, waist and hips. When measuring your bust we recommend you wear your nursing bra.
Keep in mind our sizes are based on an Australian fit. Use the chart below to find yours.
If you're not sure, simply contact us with your a) measurements, b) height and c) weight and we'll guide you to the perfect size.
|FRONT RISE||28||11||29||11 1/2||30||11 3/4||31||12|
|INSIDE LEG||76||30||77||30 1/3||78||30 2/3||79||31|
* 'Inside Leg' is the measurement that indicates the pant's length.
** The 'Front Rise' is the measurement from your crotch to your belly button.