Classic round neck nursing tee that perfectly suits a post-baby body without the extra front tummy fabric most other maternity style nursing tops have. Made in naturally anti-bacterial & gorgeously soft and breathable bamboo fabric. Wear this classic with jeans, leggings, skirt or shorts all year. Many layering options.
- This bamboo breastfeeding tshirt has become a staple for many Peachymama moms and this edition brings you a delicate pin stripe print that wears gorgeously on a post-maternity body.
- The fabric is light and naturally cool and perfect for warm weather and sensitive skin.
How this tee works for breastfeeding
Simply lift the top layer and slide the under layer across, giving you access to discreetly feed breastfeed while leaving the rest of your top and tummy covered.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size S (US 8-10). She is 5'8" (176cm) tall.
Fabric & care
- This garment is made from a naturally soft bamboo that is cool and breathable.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and perfect for sensitive skin.
- This Peachymama fabric has been chosen to survive the regular wearing and washing that comes with having a newborn.
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
This shirt fits perfectly. The fabric is wonderful, so soft! I would definitely buy this again.
I ordered four breast feeding tops and the nursing bra from Peachymama and was extremely pleased with them when they are arrived. The fit was perfect and the quality of the material excellent. These new additions to my wardrobe have given me the confidence to get out the house and breast feed wherever we are. I'm looking forward to the new season so I can order a few more winter options.
The fabric on this tee is so soft and luxurious, and breathes really well even when it's essentially two layers with the inner lining.
Good quality fabric. easy to feed with. Fairly true to size. Small fits like a size 10-12 - but probably closer to 12 as it stretches a little in the wash. I'm a AU 10 with broad shoulders, the small works for my shoulders but is a bit loose around the belly/hips. If your a ten with average/narrow shoulders, I'd go the XS.
Love this top - it’s comfy and flattering and really easy to feed bub wherever we are when he needs a feed.
Beautiful fabric, true to size, washes well. Love it love it love it
The fabric is so soft to the touch and the cut is much more flattering than other nursing wear from big retailers - which for some reason are cut for pregnant bellies AND nursing (not ideal).
I can see myself wearing this when my nursing days are over.
Soft fabric, nice fit, don’t feel like a dag- win win win!!!