- The unique shape of this nursing tee combines a flattering curve with a perfect length to create a pretty perfect look on a post pregnant body.
- The cool white gives you countless options for mix and match with your current wardrobe, wearing easily by itself or layered under a jacket along with post-maternity pants, leggings, jeans or a skirt.
- Like with so many Peachymama moms before you, you’ll probably be wearing it long after you’ve finishing breastfeeding.
How this tee works for breastfeeding
Simply lift the top layer and slide the under layer across, giving you access to discreetly feed breastfeed while leaving the rest of your top and belly covered.
Size & fit
Model is 5'6" and wears size XS
Fabric & care
- This garment is made from a naturally soft bamboo that is cool and breathable.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and perfect for sensitive skin.
- All Peachymama fabrics have been chosen to survive the regular wearing and washing that comes with having a newborn.
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
The free bra was nice, but not very good for someone with bigger breasts, they are not supportive and the added padding gets bunched up every time you nurse.
I like the quality and feel of the fabric of the shirts and tanks that I bought. I wish I had of known before ordering that one was hand wash only, but I really enjoy wearing it and it looks really nice on.
The way that the nursing area is disguised and accessed I think is clever in all of the shirts and tanks that I ordered.
Overall I’m very pleased with this purchase and I think the prices are fair.
Very soft, comfortable material.
Nice cut/fit, nice soft material, washes well but the 2 full length layers are a real pain to peel apart to find the opening for your breast when you’re trying to do it 1 handed because you’re holding your baby in 1 arm! Just not practical.
A little fiddly to separate the layers in a hurry but I do like the double coverage being a white top! The cut is lovely and the fabric is comfy and I would happily own more. Usually a size 10-12 and I ordered the small.
Love the t-shirts that look like normal tops, but have the sneaky double layer so you don't flash your belly to everyone! Love it!