- The Perfect layering nursing t-shirt.
- Dawn gray is a soft, neutral tone that loves to be paired with darker tones or offset with a splash of colour if you’re in the mood.
- Wear this versatile, everyday breastfeeding top around the home, out for a stroll or coffee with friends - it’s why this tee is one of our top sellers.
- This on-trend tee is uniquely fitted to a post maternity body, giving you a flattering curve and perfect length.
How this tee works for breastfeeding
Simply lift the top layer and slide the under layer across, giving you access to discreetly feed breastfeed while leaving the rest of your top and belly covered.
Size & fit
Model is 5'6" and wears size XS
Fabric & care
- This garment is made using viscose, a natural fibre derived from plant based cellulose that weaves into a soft, cool and breathable fabric.
- The hint of spandex gives a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics have been chosen to survive the regular wearing and washing that comes with having a newborn.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
Dawn Grey Nursing Tee
This is my go-to for everyday wear. So comfortable, and flattering!
Comfy and flattering to postpartum
I love that this shirt is so soft to the touch. The medium fits perfectly (I’m normally a medium in t-shirts). I love that you can’t tell it’s a nursing shirt and it hides my postpartum belly. Great buy!
Very soft and comfortable. Great basic tee and my preferred style for nursing. I usually wear medium for tops and the medium fits comfortably because I prefer a loose fit.
I absolutely love this top. It’s stretchy, soft and so comfortable. I do worry about it showing marks though. If even a bit of water splashes on it leaves a small stain. Not something I worry about if babywearing or lounging at home, but I wish it could dry and be invisible.
Dawn Gray Nursing Tee
Bought 3 different colors. Loved how I actually look like I'm wearing normal clothes , some nursing clothes are just as bad as maternity clothes out there. But these are basic and yet fashionable. I wear them so much. Thinking about buying a few more to have!. Fit is great the layer under neath is a bit heavy but I dont mind it as it wont creep up when lifting the top layer. I just tuck the bottom layer in Jean's and it's perfect! So easy and worth the buy
This is the perfect t-shirt regardless of breastfeeding! It’s a good length with coverage below hips, and a super soft bamboo cotton. The double layer gives extra warmth for layering so good going into
Winter. Highly recommend, will be getting more of these
I got 3 tees recently. They are super practical and versatile. I didn't give them a 5 for the following reasons: the bottom layer doesn't like up nicely and creates a funny crease and they are too long for my me (I'm 5'3 and got the S). These are small issues, the quality and practicality outweighs the critiques. I will buy again!