- A staple colour that wears beautifully, layered under a shirt or jacket for fast and easy access to feed your baby.
- Designed to fit a post maternity body, there is no unwanted extra fabric at the front yet it’s designed to cleverly hide the bits you want to hide.
How this tank top works for breastfeeding
No fussy clips, the lift up-pull down design gives you quick and easy access for discreet breastfeeding.
Size & fit
Model is 5'8" and wears size XS
Fabric & care
- This garment is made from a naturally soft bamboo that is cool and breathable.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and perfect for sensitive skin.
- All Peachymama fabrics have been chosen to survive the regular wearing and washing that comes with having a newborn.
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex
This top is comfortable, flattering and, most importantly, washes so well! With two messy kids, this latter point is huge. I have found Peachymama clothes are really true to size. I am normally a 10 in a top and the size small fits me perfectly.
I love my bamboo nursing tank. It’s light, comfortable and easy access to feed.
This top is a lovely fabric and a great length but sadly it is far too see through. You can see the double layer of fabric where the feeding access is. I can only wear it under pinafore or overall pieces. I think it would be great in darker colour.
Wonderful quality fabric
I love my white bamboo nursing tee. Beautiful fabric and easy access while still providing great coverage. A great buy. I think I’ll buy a three pack next.
Love my tank and the fabric so soft! The white is a bit see through on the top where the straps start and the modesty fabric underneath stops. So looks a little strange with the strip of fabric underneath. A white crop top underneath stops this being so noticable. Have bought the black version too as don’t think this will be as visible.
I loved the product as the fabric is soft n comfortable n also easy to breast feed.. would highly recommend it to everyone..
The tank is great, beautiful soft fabric but the white one you can see the line of the fabric underneath across your chest so does look a little funny but it's a great top, I really love the green.
I returned it as I felt the material was too clingy for me
I had been searching for 2 months since having my son on a singlet to be able to feed in without having to show my stomach everytime. I came across this site & was exactly what I was after! Great service and speedy delivery. Thank you!