- This breastfeeding tank is a neutral light grey that goes with just about everything in a busy mom’s wardrobe.
- Cool on its own and an ideal layering top for wearing all year without the need for additional breastfeeding covers.
- The shape wears beautifully on your post-baby body with clever access to allow you to feed your baby or to use a breast pump easily and discreetly whenever you need to.
- This one you’ll want to be wearing even after you’ve finished breastfeeding.
How this tank top works for breastfeeding
Simple lift up-pull down design gives you quick and easy access for discreet breastfeeding in public or in the privacy of your own home.
Size & fit
Model is 5'6" and wears size XS
Fabric & care
- This garment is made using viscose, a natural fibre derived from plant based cellulose that weaves into a soft, cool and breathable fabric.
- The hint of spandex gives a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics have been chosen to survive the regular wearing and washing that comes with having a newborn.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
Functional nursing top and very comfortable
I love this colour and the style of this tank top. The material is cool, light, comfortable, soft and breathable to wear. Easy feeding access.
Comfortable light shirt great to wear.. What Great design
Loving my nursing tank it so comfortable and feels so soft.
Really happy with delivery as well took 3 days which was faster than expected
Purchased for Daughter in law who is due soon. Has not been worn at this time . It will be a very welcome extra layer and keep DIL's midriff warm as she nurses. There were no garments like this when I was a young nursing mum.
The feel of the bamboo tank is amazing! Love it and will purchase more!
I love these tops. So soft, stretchy and offers discreet feeding. Would highly recommend them!
Great colour and size, quality of fabric is ok.
Great top! Looks good, easy to breast feed in and very comfortable. So simple to breastfeed with coverage so you can easiy and comfortably feed in public. Be careful when choosing size as mine are too big.
I have been using this a lot these last few days. It's comfy and easy to access.