Returns & Exchanges
Peachymama's Refund Policy
You are entitled to a full refund on the cost of the garments if the following criteria is met:
- Your request is within the return period from date of shipping confirmation email.
- The garment(s) is in its original condition with tags attached and has not been washed.
- The garment(s) has never been worn - apart from trying it on for fit.
- The garment is not a Clearance item.
If you're unsure, simply send us an email, call or text.
30 Day Return Period
Send your items to:
c/o Verde Fulfillment USA
9605 S Eisenman Rd
Boise ID 83706
We want you to be happy with the items you’ve ordered but sometimes they just don’t suit.
Peachymama’s standard return window is 30 days from delivery of your Order. This will normally give you plenty of time to receive your Order and try on your items.
We understand how busy things can get with a baby so if you think you may be a little late returning your item, simply email us to let us know.
Can I Exchange my items?
Yes. Send the item back to us with an accompanying note on the exchange.
Alternatively, we’ve found that the quickest and easiest way to ensure you get the item you want before it sells out is to place a new Order for the item you want and then send back the incorrect item for a refund.
Please note that Clearance items are not eligible for exchange.
If your garment has been purchased with any kind of sale or discount applied, we offer a refund or exchange if returned within the 30 day timeframe.
If your return is outside this timeframe, we offer credit note only.
If garments are not sent back in original condition and with all tags attached we reserve the right to decide if your item is eligible for a return or not according to the criteria set out below.
There is no returns for refund or exchanged on Clearance items.
Please read this carefully:
- Clearance items are clearly labeled and are usually end of season stock that is heavily discounted.
- No further discounts apply, including discount codes or free shipping codes.
- We’re unable to accept returns for these items unless they are faulty, so please choose carefully.
- If you believe an item is faulty, please reach out to our Customer Care team and they will be happy to assist you.
- However, if a Clearance item is returned and it is deemed not to be faulty, then the item will be returned to you and a $15 postage & handling fee will be charged.
Multi-Packs & Bundles
Peachymama offers you a wide range of pre-designed multi-packs consisting of some of our most popular items bundled into one easy to buy package.
These multi-packs are normally discounted and so if you decide to return a portion of it, the refund you’ll receive will be a) the purchase price of the Multi-Pack minus b) the full retail price value of the items you wish to keep.
It just means that the discount you receive when purchasing the multi-pack is no longer applied and the items you keep will be at their full retail price.
Occasionally, we run Promotions where a free item is included when either the item quantity or dollar value of your Order exceeds a defined threshold (eg. ‘Spend $100 get a Free Bra’ or ‘Buy 3 Tops Get The 4th Free’…etc).
If you decide to return any item for a refund and this changes your final Order so that it is now below the Promotion’s threshold (either by quantity or value); you have two options:
- You are charged the full price of the Free item and this amount is deducted from the total refund payable to you; or
- You return the Free item (unused as per our return policy and we refund the total amount payable to you.
Incorrect Items or Faults
If we’ve sent you the wrong item by mistake or the item is faulty, we will happily exchange for another or apply a refund. We reimburse you for the return postage back to us so please also send us a photo of the postage receipt.
Note: If you find a fault, simply take a photo and email it to us along with your details.
Stop! Don’t Wash Your Garment Yet.
This is important: We cannot refund or exchange garments that have been worn or washed.
To make sure you have the best experience, always try it on and check the garment thoroughly for size, fit and faults before washing.
Why ‘Original Condition’ is Important
We’re a small family business and we need to be able to resell the item you’re returning. So that means all tags and labels are still attached and the garment has never been washed or worn, apart from trying it on for fit.
If the garment being returned has been washed, is marked ( eg. makeup, deodorant stains, perspiration marks, dirt, pet hair, etc) or if the garment has any strong odours (eg. perfume or deodorant), we reserve the right to refuse a refund on that item and will not incur the cost of postage back to you.
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached.
Please ensure that your Peachymama swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returned items where we reasonably consider that this has not been done.
The Best Way to Return Your Garment
- Check that the garment is in its original condition with all tags & labels attached.
- Neatly fold the garment - please don’t scrunch them in a ball as this damages the fabric and if so we will charge a $5 repressing fee.
- Ensure it is clean and free of lint
- Insert any paperwork required
- Place it back in its original packaging or a clean plastic bag.
- Post it back to us.
c/o Verde Fulfillment USA
9605 S Eisenman Rd
Boise ID 83706
For normal returns, it is your responsibility to pay for postage when returning an item to us.
If the criteria for a refund is not met for any reason, it will also be your responsibility for the postage back to you.