- The Purple Orchid is a pinafore style breastfeeding dress with button down shoulder tabs that combine with a clever underlayer to give you access to feed your baby.
- The print is subtle purple and blue flowers on a light base .
- This dress uniquely shapes your 'after baby' body without any excess baby bump fabric most other maternity nursing dresses have which is why most Peachymama customers keep wearing their dresses long after breastfeeding.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Undo the button down shoulder tabs to give access to the lightweight lift up under layer, proving discreet access for breastfeeding without exposing your bust or belly.
Size & fit
Model is 5'7" and wears size XS
Measures approximately 93-94cm (37”) from front shoulder to hem and 54-55cm (21”) from waist to hem.
Fabric & care
- This garment is made with a gorgeously soft cotton.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
Perfect for an outdoor wedding. I plan to wear it over and over as my Sunday dress.
Excellent quality clothing. The only thing wrong is I’m a size 8 and the XS was too big for me. Would have loved to be able to fit into these clothes.
Fits well on a post partum tummy. Is flattering on.
I have 3 weddings to attend this summer and will be breastfeeding (which is a super handy way of keeping my little one quiet during the ceremonies!). I was thinking I would find a ‘wrap dress’ but they always showed way too much cleavage and I don’t want to be ‘that’ person in the wedding photos! This dress is perfect and looks amazing on. The buttons at the back mean it is size is very flexible (and I’m on the small side of a side 8 and just did a couple of stitches to pull it in and it is the perfect fit!). I got so many comments from other people that they couldn’t believe it is a breast-feeding dress!
This dress has to be my favourite purchase as a breastfeeding mum. It is so stunning and flattering when on. Most breastfeeding clothes even the nicer ones still aren’t as nice as non-breastfeeding options. I searched for months and months to find this dress and honestly I’m so impressed. It’s so well made and super easy to nurse in. I can’t recommend this dress highly enough, everything about it is perfect.
Lovely dress, great material, fits my post baby body perfectly
I had searched all over the internet for a nursing dress to wear to my uni graduation but was disappointed by the designs and material of the dresses out there. I found Peachymama the week before and got express shipping praying that it would arrive on time. I was very pleased by the quick dispatch and delivery. The fit was great and the quality of the material was excellent. Also got loads of compliments on the day! Keep up the good work!
Very generous sizing. I bought the XS and it gapes across my upper back. Good quality though.
Very good service