- The Purple Orchid is a pinafore style breastfeeding dress with button down shoulder tabs that combine with a clever underlayer to give you access to feed your baby.
- The print is subtle purple and blue flowers on a light base .
- This dress uniquely shapes your 'after baby' body without any excess baby bump fabric most other maternity nursing dresses have which is why most Peachymama customers keep wearing their dresses long after breastfeeding.
How this dress works for breastfeeding
Undo the button down shoulder tabs to give access to the lightweight lift up under layer, proving discreet access for breastfeeding without exposing your bust or belly.
Size & fit
Model is 5'7" and wears size XS
Measures approximately 93-94cm (37”) from front shoulder to hem and 54-55cm (21”) from waist to hem.
Fabric & care
- This garment is made with a gorgeously soft cotton.
- It also has a small amount of spandex to give it a little extra stretch.
- All Peachymama fabrics are soft & comfortable and have been chosen for their durability in day-to-day wearing & washing.
- 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex