- Soft ribbed long sleeve breastfeeding top
- Button front access with under layer for easy discreet feeding
- Flattering shape for postpartum bodies
- Wear solo or layered up with our breastfeeding Sweater when it’s cooler
- Throw on over your favourite postpartum jeans
How this top works for breastfeeding
Snap open the front buttons revealing a shelf fabric underlayer giving you fast and discreet breastfeeding access without exposing your bust or tummy.
Size & fit
Our model is wearing a size XS. She is 176cm (5'8") tall.
Fabric & care
- 100% natural viscose
- Luxuriously soft fabric
- Breathable for sensitive skin
- Gentle machine wash cycle in COLD water
- Do Not tumble Dry
- Press back to shape with a Warm Iron
Material feels beautiful, I love the colour and easy access nursing design. Only down side, it’s quite short in the arms for me (can only be worn with them pushed/rolled back to 3/4 length), however I’m 5’10 and encounter this problem often.
Nice and long in the torso. Actually covers my hips and tummy. Sizing spot on, just like normal clothes
I really love this brand, especially how soft and gorgeous the fabrics are. I have this top in both rust and pale pink. They look so stunning, but they do take work. They stain very easily and I have to use stain remover for spit ups at every wash. If you want a top that is super stylish this is your go to.
Lovely soft fabric but colour not true to picture. It's a bit duller. The top fitted nicely until I washed it, despite following care instructions. I also think that breastfeeding clothes should be more robust as they get washed after each wear (because of breast milk, baby vomit etc), and it's a hassle to hand wash.