This collection of Peachymama's nursing tees gives you a 3 popular bamboo tshirts in one convenient discounted bundle.
- Own the freedom to breastfeed anywhere in a top you love without exposing your belly or bust
- Discreet lift & slide opening
- Designed specially for your body after pregnancy
- An everyday essential breastfeeding item
- Convenient front pocket
- Bamboo fabric that’s cool, breathable & crazy comfortable
Here's what you get in this pack
- 1x Black bamboo nursing tee
- 1x Black & white stripe bamboo nursing tee
- 1x Dawn gray nursing tee
How these tops work for breastfeeding
Lift the front top layer and slide the underlayer across, allowing access for fast and discreet breastfeeding without exposing your bust or belly.
Size & fit
Our models wear a size XS. Average is 5'8" tall.
Fabric & care
These tees are made from naturally soft bamboo that is cool and breathable and perfect for sensitive skin, specifically chosen for its durability and superior performance in surviving everyday wear and the constant washing that goes hand in hand with having a baby.
- Naturally soft bamboo that is cool and breathable
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Durable in day-to-day wearing & washing
- 95% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Spandex
I love that these shirts look like normal t shirts and don’t have the nursing shirt look. They are very comfortable. I only gave 4 stars because they are quite hot being double layered and it is a little difficult to pull the top layer up and pull the bottom layer over to get to your bra. Not a huge problem, just a little inconvenient.
So far I love the fabric and the drapes of these tee shirts. I originally ordered size L instead on M because I wanted them loose, but had to return them for XL because they weren't loose enough. I like the shape and colors of these shirts. It's a clever nursing design but I think I prefer the pull-down style instead. It's tricky to pull up the shirts top layer, pull aside the under layer and pull down my bra all with one hand while holding my baby in the other. I imagine this will get easier when my baby is a little older and more mobile (he is one month). As I plan to nurse him for several years though I imagine these shirts will get a lot of use. One of the shirts from my XL pack ran a rip the first time I wore it so I contacted customer service.